The Messaging Centre is an intelligent device that can be controlled remotely. It can send messages via a Z-wave network to the Z-Wave main controller.
In the Z-wave network communications, the Messaging Centre can be connected to any Z-wave main controller.
In communications between the Messaging Centre and Z-wave main controller, the Messaging Centre can send and receive messages.
When you press the code button of the Messaging Centre, it will send a message to the Z-wave main controller, the Z-wave main controller can display the on/off status of the Messaging Centre; when the Messaging Centre receives messages from the Z-wave main controller, the siren alarm will be triggered.
The Messaging Centre is battery powered, small and easily install. When the Messaging Centre is working, the LED light will flash and there will be a alarm sound at the same time.
- The sound is not lower than 90 decibels.
- 10 different sounds are available in 2 different categories, Alarms and Alerts which give atotal of 20 sounds available.
|Range||Minimum: 40M Indoors. 100M Outdoors line of sight.|
|Battery||3 VDC Lithium|
l Power supply:CR 123A x2
l Stand-by time: 1 year
l Radio Frequency: 921.4mHz
l Compatible with 300 series and 500 series
l Easy installation on wall or any surface
l 10 sound can be select
l Range: up to 70m outdoor
up to 50m indoor
l Radio Protocol: Z-wave
l Sound intensity: >90 dB
l Operation temperature: 0~40℃
l Storage temperature: 0~60℃
l Dimension: (D x W x H):70mm x 68mm x 31mm
- 10 Selectable Alarm or Alert Sounds
- When the Message Centre is triggered, the Message Centre will make a alarm or alert sound and the LED light flashes at the same time.
- Can be Associated with other sensors through the Z-wave network, such as a Black Cat PIR, Door Window or Water detector.
- Compatible with any Z-wave controller.
Black Cat Multi-Message Centre
- Brand: Black Cat
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
AUD $ 89.95
- 5 or more AUD $ 85.45
- 10 or more AUD $ 80.96