Certified Installer Toolkit (AU Frequency)
The Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) is a tool for installers to test a Z-Wave network prior to completion to ensure a robust, reliable mesh network is in place, and a powerful tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. It may be left behind for logging or even permanent off-site maintenance.
Developed by the Z-Wave Alliance with the latest capabilities and offerings; the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit is a powerful, versatile tool for every installer:
- Comprehensive network diagnostics and device management, accessible from anywhere in the world
- Rapidly identifies potential problems
- Spectrum analyzer shows noise in the Z-Wave channels
- Routing table displays which nodes are neighbors
- Network map graphically displays how nodes are connected to each other
- Z-Wave network sniffer (ZNiffer) will show what is actually sent by nodes and identifies the type of message
- Displays advanced node information such as device version, battery level, Z-Wave library version, and more
- Access to Z-Wave device product information including manuals and technical data
- The CIT may be left at a site for long-term testing allowing you to connect to it remotely
- The CIT is Z-Wave Plus certified as a controller
- As a fully capable controller it can set configuration parameters and communicate with all nodes on the network, including those using Z-Wave S0 security
- It can only be used for "H" Z-Wave frequency (921,42 MHz)
ATTENTION! This product is available for Z-Wave Alliance members only. You will need to provide the registered email address of your Z-Wave Alliance Account to purchase the device. The same credentials are needed for initial configuration of the CIT.
Contact us before ordering.
Certified Installer Toolkit
- Brand: Z-Wave.Me
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
AUD $ 649.95
Tags: Z-Wave Micro Controllers