The KAS Wireless Z-Wave Door Lock offers the flexible versatility of a wireless and keyless locking solution. The lock is integrated with the popular Z-Wave network protocol, which can be integrated into home and building automation solutions. It features a remote pin code change, remote unlocking, master pin code change, low battery warning, an emergency key override and many more safety features.
- Master code – You have the ability to change the Master code.
- User codes – Program up to 10 different user codes.
- Remote code change – Integrated into the Z-Wave device, the automation management software has the ability to set up, change and revoke the code remotely without being at the lock.
- Remote unlocking – Using the software interface, the door can be unlocked and locked remotely. It also provides the current status change when the door is locked or unlocked.
- Low battery warning – The lock will emit a tone notifying the owner to replace the batteries. Normal battery use is approx 12-16 months.
- Emergency key override – Includes mechanical key barrel and 2 x keys for manual override.
- Illuminated Keypad – The keypad does not have mechanical buttons, which means your secret pin cannot be traced.
- Z-Wave networking enabled – The wireless lock is a certified Z-Wave device, which can be integrated easily with any Z-Wave certified home automation system (Australian version). Please note that the available user functions may depend on the functionality of your particular Z-Wave home controller.
- Free Passage mode – put this device is permanent unlocked mode by keypad programming.
Z-Wave Digital Door Lock
- Brand: Black Cat
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
AUD $ 279.00